Our Whole School Provision Map details the services and support we can offer children and families with Special or Additional Needs. The document details provision at varying levels in each of the four areas of learning as described by the Code of Practice. The four areas are:
- Cognition and Learning
- Communication and Interaction
- Sensory and Physical
- Social, Mental and Emotional Health
Within each area of learning there are three levels of support that we provide. These levels are referred to as ‘Waves’.
- Wave One – Provision that is available for all pupils
- Wave Two – Provision for some pupils who receive the support described in Wave One, but who require additional support to progress
- Wave Three – Provision that is highly individualised to meet the needs of those pupils who require support in addition to that which is provided under Waves 1 and 2.